Tuesday, May 29, 2018

First Leg, Part 2

Somewhere between the nude Denny's and Panama City, we waited out a torrential rainstorm in Tallahassee. I think it's Florida's capital. It doesn't matter. It's not like voting matters anymore.

Tallahassee was a pleasant surprise. It's a college town. It reminded me of Chattanooga or Ann Arbor, but then again what college town doesn't? 


Tallahassee has a very hip, reclaimed railroad district that is now a thriving art scene. It is unlike just about any I have ever seen before, and I am severely bummed the weather kept us from exploring it further. We will return.

When we got to Panama City, we did not find nearly the depth of artistic expressions (tattoo parlors notwithstanding), but it wasn't completely void of photo opportunities.


Then the Sunshine State probably wasn't your best choice.
My brother.


The Department of Redundancy Department.

And grammar is not just a(n) suggestion.


Don't really need anything more than my confederate flag mounted next to Old Glory. Wait, what's that sign say?


 Oh, irony, thy name is Panama City Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment