Sunday, June 10, 2018

Megabyte Size Treats

We are in Fargo now, and I have the luxury of time to go through the 1500 or so pictures I have taken and do a little purging. 
They are in no particular order, but enjoy nonetheless.

South Dakota so gets me.

Because the internet needs more pictures of cats.

One hundred years ago there was a guy standing up at a township meeting making a seemingly earnest case for this name. There's a good chance it was my great grandfather, and he was doing it just to be a dick.

This is that college bar that everyone goes to in Boulder, or is it East Lansing, or is it Syracuse, or is it...

Those who can't do, teach.

Pinned to a cork board in a Wyoming gas station.
(I love this!)

It was my idea to get off the interstate and just head in the general direction of Fargo. Even Siri couldn't pinpoint our location any closer than this.


An A$$hole Abroadus

Trick or Treat.
Colorado style.

That also happens to be Wife's birthday.
(not so much the year)

Sanford & Sonasaurus


Hoop Dreams




Musical Interlude
I have absolutely no musical ability but somehow an encyclopedic knowledge of lyrics and melodies. This comes up often in the car. And much like in the car, I'm the only one who gets my references.


Saw this sign at least 50 times. 
Sang "Rocky Raccoon" each and every time. 

Hey, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, 
6-7 weeks now, 
haven't got sick once.

Indiana wants me,
But, Lord, I can't grow back hair.

Five Minutes after this picture was taken, Ted Nugent came along and shot it.


Yep, I knew all of this one too.




No comments:

Post a Comment