Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Worth a Thousand Words

Purging my pictures from the iCloud. 
There's no rhyme or reason here, just content.



Yeah, I know how it's really pronounced, but if your inner dialog is narrated by a prepubescent 9-year-old like mine is, you giggle every time you see the signs. 

And it only gets better...




I like big buttes, and I can not lie.





I'm pretty sure the dress code that night was "Mandatory Evacuation of the Trailer Park Casual."

When I walk into a bar and a video of Brian Ferry is playing, yeah, I'm basically staying a while.

Same great bar. Close-up shot of my wiener.

I guess they put these signs with pictures of fire hydrants on them next to fire hydrants in case you can't see the fire hydrants next to the signs with pictures of fire hydrants on them.


And look who wakes up the minute you mention fire hydrants...
 
 2 dogs, 7 legs. Yet, somehow it works in Idaho.

North Dakota Ham Bone.

Found him at the museum. I named him "Art."

Found this puppy roaming the streets of Fargo. If he's yours, you'll have to wrestle him away from the girl with the bluebird tattoo.


So don't waste your dog.




Pablo Picowso

Not surprisingly, this was hanging in a shitty cowboy bar in Broadus, MT that had the absolute worst service.

In Fargo, they take their birdhouses very seriously.

I was impressed with the intricacy of many of the small town welcome signs we passed.
(Incidentally, George Michael would have been 55 next week.)

Tom looks sad. 
(Perhaps he's remembering George Michael.)

  I have no idea what's going on here. Feel free to add your own caption in the comments below.
Oh, and keep it clean. That's my wife and my sister-in-law, you animals!









No comments:

Post a Comment